Natural growth (no work)?

Homepage Forums Grow Room Outdoor Growing Natural growth (no work)?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stoned Tomato 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jborange45
    Participant

This is something I have seen people do and I swear it depends on the soil. I have a friend who just threw seeds behind his garage and did nothing else. A few months later, we noticed quite lush marijuana plants growing in good health back there. Not a whole lot of sun even reaches the area but it must have been enough.

Now is this a case of good soil or something I am missing?

basketweezer
    Participant

Just because the plant grew back there doesn’t mean it is any good. I have found some plants outside in the middle of parks, likely from smokers tossing their shake at the bottom of the bags on the ground. The plants were no good in terms being smokable. The buds weren’t stick at all, just dry and bland in taste and scent.

Stoned Tomato
    Participant

You can grow just about anything if the temps are right for it and the weather sustains the plant’s health on its own. Weed can grow in some pretty crappy considerations but in a lot of cases, they don’t bud properly.

jborange45
    Participant

@stonedtomato Considerations? I am going to guess you meant conditions LOL Gotta love auto correct.

Good points both of you. I guess just because a plant is growing doesn’t mean it is healthy. That is the case with people too when you think about it but that is getting too deep for me. lol

Stoned Tomato
    Participant

I was actually high and typed that out. It sounded right at the time lol I can’t be high on a smart phone, the auto correct will mess me up badly.

Yeah the health of the plant is the key to being able to smoke some dank weed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.