My experiences

Homepage Forums Many Uses of Cannabis Medicating My experiences

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of fisherkin34 fisherkin34 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of fisherkin34
    fisherkin34
    Participant

Since I am using medical marijuana currently, I thought I would share a bit on it…

I pay about $50 for 3.5 grams. This is a 2 week dose for me so I am paying $100 monthly. I use it to counteract nervousness and severe nausea. I smoke some in the morning before getting out of bed and some at night to help with sleeping. I try my best not to over-do it ask I am not a fan of being “high”. I enjoy a mild relaxing feeling but I don’t want to be ripped off my tail lol!

It has helped me a lot and I am glad because my other option was some pills that could have made the problem worse as well as anti-anxiety medication which I don’t want to touch!

Profile photo of jborange45
    jborange45
    Participant

I was actually curious about this. I don’t really know much on using it for the medical aspect so thanks for clarifying. So $100 covers 7 grams!? Most people charge $20 per gram so you are actually getting a deal for that haha

Profile photo of fisherkin34
    fisherkin34
    Participant

Yeah but you have to consider that the stuff I am smoking has less THC, or so I am told. So in order to get a very deep/intense HIGH I have to smoke more. It is a non-issue for me though because I tend to just want it to remain mellow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.